Registration Renewal Fees in
Renewing your registration will require you to pay a few types of fees: your vehicle registration fee, ad valorem taxes, personalized plate fee (if applicable), additional fees and, if you choose to renew through our site, our agency fee. The fees are broken down as follows:
Vehicle Registration Fee:
- The state fee to renew a passenger vehicle is between $18.50 and $31.
Ad Valorem Tax:
- This is the main portion of your renewal fee as you will be taxed based upon the appraised value of your vehicle. The amount will range based upon your vehicle's original MSRP and the age of the vehicle and will be as low as $10.00 or up to $500.00 or more. The amount range varies so much because it is based on factors unique to you.
Personalized Plate Fee:
- If you have a personalized plate, a fee of $25 will be added to your renewal.
- There will be a fee of $2 added to every online registration renewal.
Third Party Agency Fee:
- This site charges an agency fee starting at $ to process your online transaction with the state on your behalf. This fee is not required and will not be assessed if you choose to renew your vehicle through the official state portal. There are valuable benefits associated with this fee, including One-Click Renewal, Night/Weekend email support, quick status checks, error-free processing, advocates and much more. We also guarantee your satisfaction, so if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- One-Click Renewals
- DMV Advocates
- Secure Processing
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free Sticker Replacement
- Night/Weekend Support
- Multiple Payment Options
- Ticket Protection
- Apple Pay Accepted
"Wow! I have to say I am seriously impressed. To your management and team...I must say I seriously applaud the responsiveness and quick action on your end."-Steffan M., Texas
"I'm really impressed of how quickly you respond. Probably the best Customer Support I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with."-Jon L., Texas
"THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, YOU FOLKS CONTINUE TO DO GREAT WORK PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING."-Richard D., Virginia