Registration Renewal Fees in Nevada
Renewing your registration will require you to pay a few types of fees: your vehicle registration fee, a late fee (if applicable), vehicle taxes and, if you choose to renew through our site, our agency fee. The fees are broken down as follows:
Vehicle Registration Fee:
- The state fee to renew a passenger vehicle is between $10 and $33, depending on the age and type of vehicle. Additionally, motorcycles assess an additional $6 safety fee.
Late Fee (if applicable):
- If your decals have already expired, you will pay a late fee when you renew. This fee is typically $6 but may also include an additional tax.
- This is the main portion of your renewal fee as you will be taxed based upon the appraised value of your vehicle. The amount will range based upon your vehicle's original MSRP and the age of the vehicle and as low as $10.00 or up to $500.00 or more. The amount range varies so much because it is based on factors unique to you. The amount you will be charged is listed on your renewal notice.
Third Party Agency Fee:
- This site charges an agency fee starting at $12.00 to process your online transaction with the state on your behalf. This fee is not required and will not be assessed if you choose to renew your vehicle through the official state portal. There are valuable benefits associated with this fee, including One-Click Renewal, Night/Weekend email support, quick status checks, error-free processing, DMV advocates and much more. We also guarantee your satisfaction, so if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- On the checkout page for your renewal, you will see the above listed fees detailed according to your vehicle specifications. The total cost to you will be clearly itemized for you prior to payment.
- Please note that the fees that you will see associated with your vehicle on this website may be an estimate based upon the information you have provided to us (car type, vehicle location, etc.) and the final amount charged to your card may vary slightly when we process your transaction with the state.
- One-Click Renewals
- DMV Assistance
- Secure Processing
- Night/Weekend Support
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fast Response Times
- No Maintenance Time
- More Payment Options
- Mobile Friendly
- Text Notifications
- Ticket Protection
- Apple Pay Accepted
"Wow! I have to say I am seriously impressed. To your management and team...I must say I seriously applaud the responsiveness and quick action on your end."-Steffan M., Texas
"I'm really impressed of how quickly you respond. Probably the best Customer Support I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with."-Jon L., Texas
"THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, YOU FOLKS CONTINUE TO DO GREAT WORK PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING."-Richard D., Virginia