Premium Online Vehicle Registration
In order to avoid penalties and fines due to expired tags, previously registered vehicles should be renewed on an annual basis. So long as your vehicle is eligible for online renewal, you may use this secure 3rd Party site to facilitate the process. Please note that you may either renew directly through your state's official web portal, or you may appoint us as your agent to renew your registration on your behalf for an additional fee that includes several valuable benefits.*
For more state-specific information, please select from the following states:
*This site charges an agency fee starting at $10.00, depending on your vehicle type and location, in order to process your online transaction with the state on your behalf. There are many benefits associated with this fee, including One-Click Renewals, night and weekend support, instant status checks, error-free processing, personal agent advocates, and much more. We also guarantee your satisfaction, so if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Why renew with us?
What does it cost to Renew?
We offer a fee breakdown for each state where we are currently offering our services. To see the fees for your state, please click here.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat are the eligibility requirements for renewing my registration online through this site?
- You own or lease the vehicle.
- Your plate must be eligible for online renewal.
- All the personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- The vehicle must be currently registered with your state.
- You are registering your vehicle within your state specified time frame (not too early and not too far after your registration expires).
- Your county must participate in the online renewal system.
- You must be a resident in the county in which your vehicle is registered.
- Your vehicle's liability insurance coverage must meet the state's minimum requirements.
- You must have completed any necessary emissions and safety inspections on your vehicle.
- You have not received a ticket for driving with an expired registration.
No, StateRegistration.org is an independent third-party agency. If it was your intention to visit the official state site, you can access it via these links:
- Arizona Official State Site
- Colorado Official State Site
- Connecticut Official State Site
- Massachusetts Official State Site
- Michigan Official State Site
- Minnesota Official State Site
- North Carolina Official State Site
- Nevada Official State Site
- Ohio Official State Site
- Oregon Official State Site
- Pennsylvania Official State Site
- Tennessee Official State Site
- Texas Official State Site
- Utah Official State Site
- Virginia Official State Site
- Washington Official State Site
- Wisconsin Official State Site
In addition to the fees you owe the state for your renewal, StateRegistration.org charges an additional agency fee starting at $10.00, depending on your vehicle type and location. This grants you access to benefits that are unavailable through the state portal, including One-Click Renewals. If you do not wish to pay these fees to use our service, you may visit the official state site for your state (listed above) in order to complete your registration renewal.Why should I use StateRegistration.org to renew my registration?
When you renew with our assistance, you benefit from these valuable enhancements to the standard online process:
- One-Click Renewals: When you submit your renewal request on our site, we store your information securely for rapid, convenient processing in the future. This saves you the trouble of having to remember when to renew, as well as the time spent re-submitting lengthy online forms.
- More Payment Options: We are proud to offer alternate payment options that are not available through the official state portal, such as PayPal checkout and Apple Pay. This makes your experience more convenient, especially when you're on the go or using your mobile device.
- Night/Weekend Support: Our agents are standing by to answer your questions and resolve issues on your behalf during nights and weekends, even on holidays. You’ll never have to wait until the next business day for a reply or resolution as we are always staffed until midnight and over the weekend. And you’ll always get fast, friendly support.
- Fast Response Times: You will receive a response regarding your questions very quickly. Our average response time can be as low as five minutes and we answer your questions from 8 a.m. until after midnight and even on the weekends!
- No Maintenance Time: The state sites are often down for maintenance on a regular basis, sometimes for hours at a time. Our site never goes down for scheduled maintenance periods. We’re always online and available to process your renewal.
- Mobile Friendly: Our site is mobile friendly, which makes it easy to renew from wherever you are, even if you're on a tablet or smart phone.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer all of these benefits to make the renewal experience better for you. But if we fail in any way to meet or exceed your expectations, contact support and let us know. We’ll do whatever we can to make it right.
- Text Notifications: We will notify you via text if there is an update on your registration so that you can stay informed even if you are away from your computer.
- Ticket Protection: Every year, the state collects millions in revenue from late fees and citations, but we do our best to help you keep that money in your pocket. If you're an active customer and you receive a ticket for expired registration, send us a picture of the ticket that shows the amount due and we'll reimburse you. This offer is subject to the terms of service governing this site.
We offer online registration renewal through our agency service which offers several benefits above-and-beyond the official state registration portal. We review your information to verify eligibility and look over your registration before submitting to the state. We also have secure payment processing to help ensure that your information is not intercepted by a third party. Your payment information is not stored, so your card data is not held in a government database or susceptible to access from outside parties. We also offer a one-click renewal option to simplify your registration process in subsequent years.
Other Helpful Links and Popular Resources
- One-Click Renewals
- DMV Advocates
- Secure Processing
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free Sticker Replacement
- Night/Weekend Support
- Multiple Payment Options
- Ticket Protection
- Apple Pay Accepted
"Wow! I have to say I am seriously impressed. To your management and team...I must say I seriously applaud the responsiveness and quick action on your end."-Steffan M., Texas
"I'm really impressed of how quickly you respond. Probably the best Customer Support I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with."-Jon L., Texas
"THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, YOU FOLKS CONTINUE TO DO GREAT WORK PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING."-Richard D., Virginia