Registration Renewal Fees in Utah
Renewing your registration will require you to pay a few types of fees: your Registration Fee, Uniform Fees, and, if you choose to renew through our site, our agency fee. The fees are broken down as follows:
- Each vehicle owner must pay a registration fee at the time of renewal. The fees vary depending on vehicle type, registered weight, county, and other factors, but are typically less than $100 for passenger vehicles. To find out the exact fee for your particular vehicle, please call the DMV at 801-297-7780 or 1-800-DMV-UTAH (800-368-8824).
- The uniform fee is a vehicle property assessment fee that is based on the age of the vehicle. Vehicles subject to age-based uniform fees include: Passenger vehicles (cars, light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans), off highway recreational vehicles, street motorcycles, vessels under 31 feet in length, travel trailers, tent trailers, truck campers, non-commercial trailers, small motor vehicles, personal watercraft and park model recreational vehicles. These fees vary based on vehicle type, but typically range from $50 - $150 based on vehicle type and model year.
Third Party Agency Fee:
- This site charges an agency fee starting at $12.00 to process your online transaction with the state on your behalf. This fee is not required and will not be assessed if you choose to renew your vehicle through the official state portal. There are valuable benefits associated with this fee, including One-Click Renewal, Night/Weekend email support, quick status checks, error-free processing, DMV advocates and much more. We also guarantee your satisfaction, so if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- On the checkout page for your renewal, you will see the above listed fees detailed according to your vehicle specifications. The total cost to you will be clearly itemized for you prior to payment.
- Please note that the fees that you will see associated with your vehicle on this website may be an estimate based upon the information you have provided to us (car type, vehicle location, etc.) and the final amount charged to your card may vary slightly when we process your transaction with the state.
- One-Click Renewals
- DMV Assistance
- Secure Processing
- Night/Weekend Support
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fast Response Times
- No Maintenance Time
- More Payment Options
- Mobile Friendly
- Text Notifications
- Ticket Protection
- Apple Pay Accepted
"Wow! I have to say I am seriously impressed. To your management and team...I must say I seriously applaud the responsiveness and quick action on your end."-Steffan M., Texas
"I'm really impressed of how quickly you respond. Probably the best Customer Support I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with."-Jon L., Texas
"THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, YOU FOLKS CONTINUE TO DO GREAT WORK PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING."-Richard D., Virginia