Online Registration Renewal for Arizona Residents
Why renew with us?
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat are the eligibility requirements for renewing my registration online through this site?
- The vehicle must be currently registered with the Arizona MVD.
- It is 6 months or less until your registration expiration.
- You own or lease the vehicle.
- All the personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents in order to complete your registration (i.e. receipt of tickets paid).
- The vehicle has a current emissions inspection.
You will need:
- Your license plate number.
- The last 2 characters of your VIN number.
- A valid Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
No, StateRegistration.org is an independent third-party agency. If it was your intention to visit the official state site, you can access it via this link.What does it cost to use this site?
In addition to the fees you owe the state for your renewal, StateRegistration.org charges an additional agency fee starting at $12 to offer benefits that are unavailable through the state portal, including One-Click registration renewals. If you do not wish to pay these fees to use our service, you may visit the official state site to complete your registration renewal.When will I receive my renewed registration in the mail?
Once your registration has been processed with the MVD, it can take up to 5 business days before your registration is mailed. It may take an additional 3-5 business days beyond that time to receive your sticker in the mail.If I have moved, do I need to have my address changed before I use your site?
Yes, if your address has changed, you will need to update it with the MVD before using our site.Why should I use StateRegistration.org to renew my registration?
When you renew with our assistance, you benefit from these valuable enhancements to the standard online process:
- One-Click Renewals: When you submit your renewal request on our site, we store your information securely for rapid, convenient processing in the future. This saves you the trouble of having to remember when to renew, as well as the time spent re-submitting lengthy online forms.
- Free Tab Replacement: If you lose your registration after renewing through our site, we’ll cover the cost of your tab replacement. No proof required and no questions asked.
- Secure Processing: A single mistake when submitting your renewal request can result in delays, or even denial. Our processing agents review your data carefully and communicate with you to correct potential problems before they occur, ensuring an error-free submission to the state.
- Night/Weekend Support: Our agents are standing by to answer your questions and resolve issues on your behalf during nights and weekends, even on holidays. You’ll never have to wait until the next business day for a reply or resolution as we are always staffed until midnight and over the weekend. And you’ll always get fast, friendly support.
- No Maintenance time: The Arizona site may go down for maintenance from time to time. Our site is never down. We’re always online and available to process your renewal.
- Mobile Friendly: Our site is mobile friendly making it easy to renew from wherever you are.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer all of these benefits to make the renewal experience better for you. But if we fail in any way to meet or exceed your expectations, contact support and let us know. We’ll do whatever we can to make it right.
- Text Notifications: We will notify you via text if there is an update on your registration so that you can stay informed even if you are away from your computer.
- Ticket Protection: Every year, the state collects millions in revenue from late fees and citations, but we do our best to help you keep that money in your pocket. If you're an active customer and you receive a ticket for expired registration, send us a picture of the ticket that shows the amount due and we'll reimburse you. This offer is subject to the terms of service governing this site.
One of the great benefits of using our registration service is the One-Click Renewal feature. This process was developed to save you time and effort. We can process your renewals in the future with very little effort from you!
In future years, when your registration is about the expire, we will email you to clarify that your information (mailing address, credit card information, vehicle plate number, etc.) is still accurate and up to date. You will be prompted to verify your information and, after clicking submit, we will renew your registration for you. It is that simple! You will no longer need to fill out the same forms each year!
Note: You will not automatically be charged and you do not have to continue enrollment in the program. If at any time, you want to cancel your enrollment in this program, simply contact us and your membership will be cancelled. Also, if you simply do not respond to our automatic renewal correspondence, you will be removed from the program without being charged or renewed.How do I claim my Free Tab Replacement?
We are happy to provide you with a free registration replacement at no charge to you! In the event that your registration receipt and/or tab is lost, mutilated or stolen, we will reimburse the fee that is required by the state of Arizona.
To request a duplicate vehicle registration, you will need to complete the online request form. You will also need to pay the $4.00 fee.
To get your replacement tab, you will need to complete the online tab replacement request. When submitting your online request, you will be required to also submit the $5.00 replacement fee.
After applying for your new registration receipt and/or tab, simply let us know and we will reimburse the fee. We do not require any proof and won’t ask any questions. You can contact us by completing our online form.Are your customer support agents always available?
We are here for you nights and weekends, every day of the year. Fast and friendly support is available until midnight every day; there is no need to always wait until the next business day for an answer.
Text notifications will also be sent to you so that you are alerted of new information regarding your renewal even if you are not at your computer.
Other Helpful Links and Popular Resources
Official State Registration Site
- One-Click Renewals
- Free Tab Replacement
- Secure Processing
- Night/Weekend Support
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fast Response Times
- No Maintenance Time
- More Payment Options
- Mobile Friendly
- Text Notifications
- Ticket Protection
- Apple Pay Accepted
"Wow! I have to say I am seriously impressed. To your management and team...I must say I seriously applaud the responsiveness and quick action on your end."-Steffan M., Texas
"I'm really impressed of how quickly you respond. Probably the best Customer Support I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with."-Jon L., Texas
"THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, YOU FOLKS CONTINUE TO DO GREAT WORK PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING."-Richard D., Virginia